Over in the US, Amazon Prime Day (8 July 2019) is the stuff of legend. This is Amazon’s signature sale for good deals, especially for electronics and home stuff: Think Apple Watch, Fitbits, Amazon Fire TVs, Kindles, etc. These deals are only open to Prime members.
In Singapore, Amazon Prime Day happened for the first time last year. And it is back now again, today!
What does it mean?
Customers in Singapore are given two delivery options:
- 2-hour delivery for orders more than S$40 will be free.
- For orders less than S$40, it will cost S$5.99 to deliver the orders within two hours, or S$9.99 for a faster 1-hour delivery. 2-hour delivery is available across all delivery areas. 1-hour delivery is only available in selected postal codes.
On top of that, please note:
- Delivery times are between 10am to 10pm, seven days a week, available across Singapore and Sentosa. Amazon does not currently deliver to the outlying islands.
- Amazon Prime Now allows customers to place orders for same-day or next-day deliveries.
- If the delivery arrived later than stated, customers can reject the order.
Membership program offers special benefits including:
* Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes
* Borrow Kindle books
* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
If you don’t have a Amazon Prime yet, fret not. Sign up via the link below to start your 30 days trial today.
Join in the cost savings together!
Sign up Amazon Prime