Time and tide wait for no man.
It’s almost mid August now, and in Singapore there are 2 public holidays. This translates to shorter working month, approximately 18 working days by the assumption of 4 X 5 working days.
Once a while, I will do a review mentally of the things I have achieved, stuffs pending and plans outstanding. I foresee that in coming months, I will be more busier than before.
- Found an Android partner by chance to work together. Rough details are agreed verbally for future opportunities.
- Invested and helped my friend to start his crypto currency exchange in Singapore; Tokenize
- Rearranged and minor improvements to BooksAvenue website.
- Did up a very simple and crude Android app for my own understanding and learning. (pls don’t laugh at me. Lol)
- Android app for book swaps
- Little junior is coming (December 2018)
- At least 1 book review per month.
- At least 1 blog entry per week.
- To enhance my trading strategies and breaking my own record.
- Improve my own stretching for higher kicks.
- Personal fitness
- Settle baby cot, stroller and pram.
- If possible, fly up to meet Android partner in person.
- Push my scenic photos I took over the years and compiled on this site
- Oh yes, source for a good and cheap gym too
Kinda glad that I have this little space to pen my thoughts. BooksAvenue started from a small book sales, to ebooks download, to the current book swap and book reviews.
In case you are wondering, our book forum is at BooksAvenue.boards.net
Stay tuned, more to come.